Are YOU ready to take your ab workout to the next level?
Does any of this sound like you...
1. What food truly is healthy and what food actually stimulates fat growth.
2. What popular ab exercises are actually the least effective to getting flat six pack abs.
3. How cardio isn't the answer to losing unwanted body fat and revealing your six pack.
4. Why there is no need to waste your money on fat burning pills and phony supplements.
5. The way to your perfect body isn't through ab machines and gimmicks... it's through REAL workouts and smart nutrition strategies.
1. Short rest periods between exercises. Never rest longer than 15 seconds between exercises.
2. One minute or less is the ideal rest period between sets.
3. Rev up your intensity with giant sets that rip your abs hard by using 3 or 4 exercises that hammer the same muscle group without resting between sets.
4. Train the abs at least 6 times a week. 48 hours rest in the beginning. Work up to training the abs every day then rotate between different exercises every other day.
5. Rep speed, alternate between slow/controlled and fast/explosive.
6. A typical ab workout should include lower abs, obliques, upper abs, and core.
7. Customize your ab routine because it's alright to break the rules with ab training.
The 3 Biggest Factors...
3. Caloric Expenditure
1. Consume less carbohydrates and more protein and fat.
2. You can't go wrong with eating a ton of protein every day. Protein will not make you fat.
3. Eat less garbage.
4. Eat within an hour of waking in the morning.
5. Eat within an hour of finishing your workout.
6. Eat to grow muscle.
May 01, 18 09:19 PM
Advanced ab workout and common mistakes when it comes to ab training. Learn how to exercise the core and the correct movements for building abdominal strength. Shred the muscles of the mid-section...
May 01, 18 09:13 PM
Killer ab workout that can be done at your own pace. This will absolutely crush your abs, but there are beginner variations. Do this ab workout and your abs will be on fire...
Apr 29, 18 11:27 AM
Crunches ab workout and three easy steps to performing the crunches correctly. If you want results, technique is critical. Many people make the mistake of not isolating the abs and use momentum while…